Thursday, December 9, 2010

On the Second Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: 2 Creepy Santas!

I like to collect things.  Do I ever really get into it, creating this awesome gathering of items?  NO.  I think I collected stamps when I was younger.  I have some interesting vintage tins in my kitchen that I would like more of.  I have quite the collection of Starbucks coffee mugs.  I have a collection of magazines that I will probably never look at again.  I now have something else I would like to create a half-ass collection of... Creepy Christmas decorations!  Specifically, Creepy Santas.  Here are a few that I found.  I think they are adorable and weird.  Or..."disturbing"...as Tattooed and Organic would say.

I just like them.  They are perfect for me.  I can imagine bringing out my creepy Santas every holiday season and just laughing at their perfectly scary faces.  I'm going to make this the best collection yet!
Mike just mentioned that my Santas look like midgets.  I didn't really get that...if anything I think they are more gnome-like and I kind of have a thing for gnomes, too.  Which, I guess if we're analyzing this, gnomes are small drunk midgets.  Hmmmm.  I might have to ponder this. 


I'm not really sure about this one...he really is kind of frightening, isn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, it at least better be funny!