Tuesday, December 7, 2010

On the First Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: A midget to fulfill a fantasy...

Hehehe.  That title was for Michael.  He was making fun of me for having dirty thoughts about a little person last night.  It's not like it's a fetish of mine...I'm just open to all things :)

So, the holiday season has officially started in my coop.  The tree is up and lit, the smell of cookies fills the air, and the Barbies are being whores because they want the good presents from Santa...
It's a known fact that Santa is jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live, you know.

I found my Ugly Christmas Sweater  in my closet and I'm debating on bringing it out this year.  I skipped the tradition last year...but I'm feeling silly.  I think I will wear it to work, then laugh my ass off when everybody I work with compliments it.  They are the types of ladies that will love my sweater...they really won't understand that I'm being ironic.  Plus, it isn't just a sweater, it's a sweater vest...which makes it even more kick-ass.  I could wear it to the company Christmas party!  That would be hilarious.  I'll make Mike wear one too, because he is weird like me and would totally do it if I asked him too.  Maybe I won't do that to him the first time he meets everyone I work with.  I'm not that evil.  Or am I?  He'll have to endure my singing during karaoke at the Christmas party...that could seriously be considered torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, it at least better be funny!